She turned on us. I knew the perfect-baby-who-never-cries act wouldn't last forever. We've had a couple hard nights in a row, but we'll figure it out. I've had enough experience to know that the hard times will come and we'll just do our best to get through them. Here's some updated pictures:
The "pink palace"
This last one is of Christian. Several people have said she looks like Christian. What do you think?
2 comments:
Nikki! Happy Birthday!!!! (belated i know, but i have been thinking about you all week:) So glad to know you!!!! So glad we are friends!!! So glad you wear blue bathrobes and try to hide it under coats!!! not so glad that you have had sleepless nights, but so glad you look "on the bright side" of things! Your blog is so refreshing! Thanks for the updates!!!
Nik.....now which one is
Christian? Brooke is a twin I think. Sorry about the turn of events. But that makes her real. Love ya and see ya tomorrow. Love, mom
Post a Comment