Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Best Neighbors

Brooke has been crying a lot lately. The other morning I decided I might as well go on a walk and get some fresh air while she cried. As I was walking I ran into my neighbor pushing her two-year-old.  As we were talking I learned that she was on a walk with her son because he had just discovered that he could open the back door and escape. He had been trying it all morning and she was tired of trying to prevent him from doing it. She thought she might as well go on a walk.  So here we were both on a walk to get away from our troubles.  
Next we tried to help each other. She offered me her Baby bjorn and I offered her my door knob covers I wasn't currently using. I saved her a trip to WalMart and she gave me something else to try to soothe the baby.  It was so much fun.
 I have other neighbor stories I could share, but in the interest of time I'll save them for another day. One of them involves a flying trampoline.

No comments: