Since I took a picture of Christian on his first day of preschool, I decided to take one on the last day to see if he had grown. A little bit.
In addition, Christian finally got to go camping with his dad. Apparently he spent the entire time playing in the fire and digging in the dirt. Just give him a shovel and it'll keep him busy for hours.
One more thing- Christian turned it on with soccer. He scored a few goals in a game and decided soccer wasn't bad after all. For the last four games he was excited to go and he worked really hard. I watched most of his last game while nursing in the car and looked up just in time to see him score his last goal.
This morning he said "I don't like soccer, I LOVE soccer." I honestly didn't think this would happen. I guess you never know.





1 comment:
I have a hard time trying new things too. I feel for the guy. He says some pretty cute things. Keep him around.
Post a Comment