Lindsey is always drawing or writing something. I find her drawings all the time and they always make me smile. They are piling up, but I have the hardest time throwing any of them away. I found this drawing on the counter the other day and asked her what it meant. She said, "They're my aunts!"
The other day she tried some poetry
That girl keeps me smiling
9 comments:
These are adorable and hilarious!
How clever! Don't throw them away....mom
Like I already told you, I think she drew me the cutest......
Love the poems. She is taking after her grandma!
That kid is on her way! To the moon I tell ya! To the moon!
Here is one for her:
There is a little girl
so sweet, so bright
who draws pretty pictures
and poems she does write.
Her smile warms the room and
her mother and father's heart.
Her love is nothing new, it
has been there from the start.
She leaves her footprints
wherever she goes
with her sketches and words
instead of her toes.
She's Lindsey, of course
who these lines are about.
And she's loved by her
Mom, inside and out.
Uncle Mac
Mac, that is the cutest poem. Thank you!
de nada
I like Lindsey's art and poems. What a talent! I also enjoy Mac's addition. You know her poetry could be from Mom or Grandpa Wilson.
P.S.- I like the robin she drew on my back.
Just saw Mac's poem. Nice. He, Mom, and Lindsey need to have a poem-off.
Post a Comment