Lindsey had an assignment at school to find household containers with geometric shapes and put them together to make a robot. While doing the assignment she would learn her shapes. I collected containers for her for two weeks, but she didn't want them. She wanted to make a robot out of metal junk instead. Her dad took her to Smith and Edwards and they bought this junk. They came home and dreamed it up and then Aaron put it together. It turned out pretty cool, don't you think?
Does she know what a prism is or a sphere? Let's hope so.

2 comments:
That's awesome. I bet a lot of kids relied on the quaker oats container. I like that she thinks outside the box. Or I guess you would say cube(if we're talkin' shapes. When I saw the photo I thought you picked up the scraps from the barn.
Wow! That's impressive. And what a great dad to indulge his daughter's desire for a truly metal robot. (Now you just need to wire it up and program it to clean the house)
Post a Comment