Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday Girls

Birthday Girls


Ten years ago today Emma was born. I cannot believe it has been that long since I had my first baby.  Emma has brought us so much joy and we love her.  We had a really fun time last night celebrating her big day. I'll post some pictures soon.

Emma came two weeks early and was born on my sister Carly's birthday.   For her birthday I'd like to tell the world how fabulous she is. This girl is my inspiration for all things creative. She is so clever and is always doing the coolest projects.  She's always helping me when I want to create something and I need advice. When I take pictures I'm always thinking of how she would do it.  She's always up on the latest in the fashion world and is on to the next trend before I even catch up to the old one.  
I love her.  Happy Birthday Charles!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Love you back Nik!