The party was a hit. The kids enjoyed catching butterflies, balloon volleyball, sidewalk paint,
freeze dance, making pizza, snow cones, and opening presents. Aaron and I had a good time hosting the birthday party and afterwards we were both surprised how exhausted we were. What a day! We were happy to do it for Lindsey.
Today was Lindsey's real birthday.
Can you tell what she got?
We had a picnic dinner at a park and played. Here's some fun pictures of the night.
The really cool tree. Can you spot Christian?
Lindsey showing off her new earrings- ears pierced today!
A bit of baseball
Big eyes
Cute Lindsey
I looked over at the perfect time to catch this one of Christian
Sisters
We had a great time celebrating Lindsey's special day. We love you Lindsey!!









4 comments:
Happy Birthday cute Lindsey! Can't wait to see your pictures you take and your cute ears with holes in them.
Happy Birthday Lindsey! I love the cupcake-cake. Glad the party was a success.
Happy Birthday Lindsey!
Lindsey, Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday that lsted 8 days!!! That is my kind of Birthday! Now I look forward to your other special "B" day. A day when you will get the best gift of all.....even better than your camera. Hugs, Grandma W
Post a Comment