Monday, September 10, 2012

Roughin' it

Man this morning was rough.  Brooke woke up with poop all over her self and her blankets. Christian was bawling and didn't want to go to school. We missed the garbage pickup and we have a ton of garbage. I locked myself out of the house with Brooke inside and I had to call Aaron at work to come rescue me. Luckily he was able to get right in the car and drive over here in ten minutes to get me in. While I waited I talked with Brooke through the glass doors in back. It was fun at first, but then she thought it was a cruel joke.

It's all going to be fine, it's just going to be rough for a little while. The move is still very fresh on our minds and the tears are very close to the surface.  Since this blog is about the bright side I'm going to leave you with something positive-

The view out the back of our house. Isn't it gorgeous?



The sun came out just in time for the picture- Heavenly Father did that for me because he loves me.
He does the coolest things!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We already miss you. I was sad we weren't home when you left the piano books on the porch.

The Argyle's said...

Hey I love your blog!! So cute!! If you are in on town Wednesday around 6:30 I'm having a coupon class and you are welcome to come!! It'll give you something to do during Emma's play!! :)

Sheri Ricks said...

Oh Nikki I love your blog! It totally made me cry. I am going to miss you so much, but I know that you are one of my forever friends! :)

lannandem said...

Hang in there Nik! Can't wait to come visit you in the Valley!!! My mom said she saw you at stake conference and said you are so darling and so nice:) They are happy to have you in the valley:) YAY!

Nikki said...

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. You are wonderful friends.