Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lookin' Up

Things are lookin' up already.  Two angels showed up yesterday to not only help me clean and unpack, but also to bring me the most delicious dinner EVER including fresh fruits and vegetables from the garden.  I felt so loved!
They gave me the energy to keep going and today has been much better.  When I got locked out of the house again it wasn't the end of the world. Though Aaron's patience is probably wearing thin!

I think God allows us to have bad days so we can feel his love when we need it most. There couldn't have been a more opposite, more happy end to my day.  But I wouldn't have recognized the beauty in it, the miracle of it had my day just been ordinary.  See, God does the coolest things!

1 comment:

Carly said...

You are most loved for sure. I'm here you know, if you need any help.