I don't have huge dreams like traveling the world or living in a mansion or skydiving out of a plane or playing on the women's world cup team- ok, that was my childhood dream, but no, I simply want nothing more than to go on a family bike ride. Not too hard, right? It's just never worked out because we either have not had the equipment, or room for the equipment, or we have lived on a hill for the past ten years and that's not easy for biking. But the stars have aligned and now that Brooke has her own seat we are one bike closer to our family bike ride.
We bought Brookie a bike seat called the "Wee Ride"that attaches to my bike right behind the handlebars. She loves it and so do I. She even learned how to say "bike"
Thanks for taking our pictures Carly!!!
Yesterday while on the bike Brooke fell asleep
Does anyone want to join us on a ride?




4 comments:
What a cutie! It's so gorgeous where you guys are. I rode the school bus with Sam to the environmental center last week. It was awesome being able to just look out the windows and enjoy the ride and even more beautiful when we went on the hike at the end of the day.
Okay. That's just adorable where she's fallen asleep. I guess that's what that soft pad is for, huh? I would love to bike with you sometime, but I don't go fast (no muscle tone, you know?) so if you're ever up for a slow meandering jaunt let me know.
cool, we need to invest in one of those wee rides! Lann takes H on bike rides all the time but just sits on a blanket on the bar in front of lann, not too comfy and not too safe! I would LOVE to join you for a bike ride one of these days Nik, maybe we could meet halfway,like in pocatello;)
Karlie, it's a great time to come to the valley. I'm glad you got to come with Sam.
Em, Lan's style of riding is the dad way, don't you think? They aren't as concerned with safety as moms are. Pocatello sounds great!
And Jenny, I'll come over and we can ride through the town. I'm all about slow rides. Let's do it next week.
Post a Comment