Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fly Away

We've got a fly problem. Today I killed no less than 50 flies in the house and that was before the kids came home and opened and didn't shut the door 20 times.  I was the door shutting Nazi all day barking at the kids about it.  I'm wondering if the flies have been just as bad all along, but because I was trying to crack down on them today I noticed them so much more.  Anyway, no big deal, but annoying.

It reminded me of the good ol' days at USU with my fun roommate Heather Brown. We lived on the 7th floor of the dorm and our tiny corner room was a favorite of the flies.  Heather always made things funner and it was her idea to make a chart to count all the flies we killed.  We tried everything to get rid of them, but the only thing that worked was when the weather turned bitter cold outside.  The upside of winter, eh?

This is Heather. She kept me laughing.


This is the 1st fly chart. There was at least one more.  

Maybe I should make one for this house?? 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Good old Heather Brown.