Saturday, September 22, 2012

Beautiful

This place is so beautiful!  But before I go into more detail about that I want to give a few updates.   Life is good right now and this house is starting to feel like home.  We have just a few more things to do around the house before we can say we're moved in and cleaned up.  Thanks to continued help I can say that.  The flies are still around, but I haven't really done anything about them. Making a chart was way more fun in college with a roommate to laugh with. Christian is still sneezing and coughing at night, but it seems to be getting better.

Moving on...this place is beautiful.  I grew up a few miles from here and I knew it was beautiful there, but I didn't realize it was so beautiful here too. There is still a lot of farming going on in this community of which I am surprised and impressed.  The many fields in their various stages of growing make it so beautiful. I keep saying that word, but I don't know what else to say because that's just what it is: beautiful!
Brooke and I have been taking walks during the day to take a break from the work inside.  Sometimes she even takes me on a walk.  Here is a "snapshot" of what I see everyday.













There's a lot of horses and cows and even Llamas and a loud donkey too, but I haven't taken any picture of them I guess.  

Have a Beautiful day!



No comments: