Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chocolate Waterfalls

I feel like we live in a Willy Wonka world. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Emma is in the Willy Wonka play at the local community theatre. She has been practicing for the play since June so it's been a part of our household for nearly four months now. All the time she is singing the songs and since we have seen the play three times we are also singing the songs.  Whenever anyone is sad we sing, "Cheer up Charlie" inserting whoever's name is needing cheering up. Or when someone is being negative we sing, "Think positive" and do the jazz hands like they do in the show.  These songs are especially needed now when we're sad about moving . On the other hand a few times when the kids were acting up I wanted to say "Can it!" just like Violet says, but I resisted.
And, last Saturday during the crazy thunderstorms that came through we had our very own chocolate waterfall.


Too bad it didn't taste like chocolate!! No I didn't actually taste it, but Brooke probably did. A few minutes earlier Lindsey remarked how bored she was.  Then with the flash of lightening the fun began.  Pretty soon the friends were over splashing around and making mud pies. It got really messy.

By the way, you have two weekends left to go to the play. It is absolutely hilarious. You MUST go. Save your movie money and spend it on the play. You won't regret it.  Get tickets Here

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That really does look like a chocolate waterfall. Hilarious!