I feel like it's April fools' Day around here. The other morning Aaron scared me with this spider and yesterday the kids put a whoopie cushion under the pillow on my chair. I was the last one to sit down for Sunday dinner and of course I had no idea what was about to happen. I laughed along with the whole family. Comic relief is much needed around here and I've got to be the one setting the example, right? I'm getting better at laughing at myself one embarrassing moment at a time.
Don't you love how Brooke is not phased a bit by the spider? She just picks it up and chews on it like everything else. Her crawling range is getting bigger and bigger and as careful as I think we're being it's never careful enough because we're always finding things in her mouth. Christian's room is a major danger zone and if you know a six year old boy you know why. Today while I was out for a walk- I have to add this detail-the family found her in Christian's room sucking on one of Christian's leftover valentine suckers. She apparently had red sucker slobber running down her chin. I guess if she's going to put something in her mouth then a sucker is better than rocks or pennies or pins?

No comments:
Post a Comment