Here we are in December with some of our kids.
Valerie is such a giving person and she has taught me so much about serving. She's the one to call when you're in a bind like you're running late again and you need her to get your kid off the bus even if it means she has to take him in her car because she's in the middle of dropping off other kids in a carpool. Yeah, that was Tuesday. She's the one to call for just about anything actually. Before you call 911 call Valerie. And if you accidentally put her number on the RSVP of your daughter's birthday party invitation, don't worry because she'll take messages. Oh, and if you're pregnant and don't want anyone to know it yet, make sure you don't go can peaches with Valerie because you'll almost pass out and have to let out your secret. And if you're going to try and sell your house make sure Valerie's your neighbor because even though she doesn't want you to move she'll still let you hang out in her yard and sit on her porch swing and spy on the people walking through your house. And last, if you ever need a babysitter call Valerie because even if she's scheduled to have a C-section that morning, she'll do it for you.
There are so many things I love about Valerie, but one is she's honest with you even if it's going to risk hurting your feelings. Because of this you never have to guess what she's thinking. It's wonderful. And you always feel comfortable around her because even though she thinks or does things differently than you, she never makes you feel like her way is right and your way is wrong. I'm just hitting the tip of the iceberg people! If I could be more like her than I would be pretty amazing.
Our kids are all around the same age except one. I skipped out on that round but I joined for the last round and our babies are a few months apart. Here's a cute picture of the girls from the other day. Isn't little Annie a cutie?
Flower Girls
Hey, Valerie doesn't even read this blog. Today is a good day to tell her about it.


5 comments:
Hey Valerie, if you ever do read this - we've heard a lot about you and we like you too!
- Nikki's sister, Carly.
Love it! (and her...)
Oh Nikki! I love both of you. Wonderful young mothers! I am so grateful to have you in my life =O). Thanks for all you do, for your smile, and great testimony!
so true both of you guys rock i admire all of you
Nik, Looks like Valerie has some other fans as well. And Valerie, If you ever also read this one, I am Nikki's mom and I already know how wonderful you are because Nikki has told me about the endless times you have rescued her and her little family. Thanks for being there for her. There are lots of houses in Eden if you ever want to move there. In fact there is a lot for sale right next to Nikki's lot!! Hugs, mom
Post a Comment