What a gorgeous day! I left the house early to snap some shots of the first light shining on the new snow. Actually I was trying to catch the first light hitting the temple. One day a few months ago while walking before sunup I looked toward the temple and was amazed to see that there was no light anywhere except right on the temple. The first rays of sun sliced through the canyon and hit the temple first. It was so cool looking and ever since then I've been meaning to get a picture of it. Today was the day except there was one problem: the angle of the sun hitting the earth has changed and the first light does not hit the temple anymore. Oh well! I snapped a few pictures anyway. There's nothing like fresh snow, blue sky, and sunshine. It's going to be a great day.



2 comments:
Wow those photos are stunning Nikki! Thanks for sharing!
Gorgeous, Nikki!! I'm so excited for this to be completed. Thanks for driving down for Abby's party and for all the help!! It was good to get to see you again.
Post a Comment