When the kids were all gone Brooke and I had a good time together in the quiet house. I looked at her and thought that I should have permission to sit and play all with her all day. I probably could I guess, but the house was a disaster and the clothes needed cleaning and the groceries needed to be bought...waaaa. It's not like the old days anymore. When Emma was born we did a lot of sitting around doing nothing. I took that time for granted for sure. Anyways...
Here's some pictures from this morning
Christian joined the school kids this year
There's a million kids at the bus stop
The coloring is funky on this one but here's Christian at his bus stop.
When the kids got home they all had good things to say. Lindsey was impressed with her teacher's personal library of books. Emma said her teacher is the nicest one she's ever had. Christian said he got to go on a treasure hunt. So far, so good.



4 comments:
we'll have to send you a picture of our New Jersey bus stop. It's a little more melanin-rich, if you know what I'm saying.
One more thing, are those steeples in the background in the Emma and Linsey photo from the new Temple?
Yes, that's the new temple. Statue Moroni and all. It really sticks out on a hill in the middle of town. Pretty cool.
I remember getting my picture taken on the first day of school. I was always embarrassed of the photo taken on the bus steps. Now I'm glad I have those shots. Your kids look so cute. I hope this school year is a good one.
I too wanted to take a picture on the step of the bus, but with all the kids getting on I thought making them wait for a picture would be too embarrassing. Yeah, how would we remember what Ormond looked like if we didn't have that picture?
Post a Comment