Monday, April 25, 2011

Better Than We Ever Imagined


Life with our new little one is better than we ever imagined.  It was a great leap of faith for us to make the decision to have another baby. I doubted the decision even up until the last moment oftentimes thinking, "what are we doing?" But there are no doubts now. She is so much fun.  I am enjoying every minute of having a baby again. It's been over five years since I've had these good feelings.  It's definitely worth all the hard work.



So far she's an angel. She eats and sleeps good and always seems content.  Our new favorite activity is to gather around and stare at her.  Tonight the kids were fighting over who could hold her first and as part of that Christian was blocking Lindsey from sitting down. I told him he wouldn't be holding her if he was going to keep doing that.  He said, "Hey mom, she's not just your baby, she's everyone's baby." I laughed.


5 comments:

Carly said...

Hello Mom, you need to share! Love you.

Robin said...

That's too funny. It's so fun to hear how much little Brooke is adored and loved. I'm glad everything is going so well. love ya kid!

lannandem said...

oh how fun, sounds like it is Christmas time at your house with the new little one! I'm hoping Henry is as excited about his baby sister as your kids are with Brooke!

Colleen said...

whod-a-thunk.....lucky girl.....that Brookie

Mac said...

better than watching tv for sure