Monday, April 4, 2011

Gol!

I was finally able to watch Christian play soccer.  He was a good sport, but I'm not sure whether he was having fun or not.


He spent most of the time running behind the pack:


Although he did make it to the front a couple of times:

Many times scoring a goal can get a kid more excited and happy about soccer:


I was proud of Christian. He had to dribble the ball from the corner through a few players to get this goal. In the picture it looks like he threw the ball in. Who knows what's going on with his arms. After he scored there wasn't any more spring in his step than before, but he did endure to the end without complaining. What more can you ask, right?

I love this last picture. The looks on the boys faces are so funny.

Until next time....

No comments: