The bright spot: my kids. They were so good yesterday and they feel bad for me. Lindsey made me this cute card:
Also, Emma took everyone on a walk in the orchard and each of them brought me back some branches covered in white blossoms to put in a vase. Before the blossoms pop every year I like to take the branches that have been pruned (usually in Feb. or Mar.) and bring them home and put them in water to force out the blossoms. It's like an early spring inside. We like to watch their progress and anticipate their blooms. This time we didn't have to wait because they're already in bloom-yeah! And even though I can't smell very good with this cold I can still smell these if I get really close. It was such a thoughtful thing to do!!! My kids know what I like.

1 comment:
I'm so sad you are still sick. Colds are the worst during pregnancy. I can still remember the one I had when I was pregnant with Campbell. With Penny I caught a cold but it wasn't as bad. I remember my health improved quite a bit once I had the baby. While we are on the subject. I've always thought the term "common cold" is funny. I'm glad you are resting. Take good care of yourself. love you.
Post a Comment