Saturday, April 23, 2011

Little Brookie

She's here.  I predicted an Easter baby, but things didn't work out that way.   Everything went SO well. We are so blessed.
My sister Carly took some really good pictures.


Wrinkle toes

Aaron took this one of us girls before we brought her home.

I remembered to bring maternity clothes to the hospital to wear home because I knew I would still need bigger clothes, but I was disappointed to see that I still looked six months pregnant.  Christian asked if I had another baby inside.  Oh well. 

3 comments:

lannandem said...

Welcome Brooke ! Congrats she is so so adorable ! So glad to hear all went well and you are already home ! Can't wait to meet her!

Carly said...

Love that girly pic at the end. Hope you sleep well ha, ha, ha, ha.......... Just kidding, I love you.

Star said...

Such a darling bunch of girls, and nice of Christian to add his two cents;) You really look fabulous!
Brooke's tiny cheeks look perfectly kissable!
Good job mom!!