Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Man



I'm so in love with this guy. He does so much for me. I've been sick with a nasty cold this past week and he is carrying such a heavy load. I don't know how he does it all, but he does. He has spent his entire spring break laying tile, painting, and running back and forth between the various hardware stores and home. Besides that he has helped me run the kids around to their various activities and take care of their needs when I haven't had the strength. And that's really just the beginning. What a blessing he is!!!!
I started bawling again this morning when I was telling him how thankful I was for him. There I go again opening up the floodgates.      Anyhow...

Here's a cool thing we found on our trip to Oregon this past summer:


We were walking around a lake and went to sit on a bench and were completely surprised to find these initials carved in the bench.  Perfect!!  Even better, we didn't even have to feel the guilt of carving it in.


No comments: