Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cinderella



This is a picture of Emma pretending to be Cinderella one day when she had a friend over.  Emma is so good at doing chores and helping around the house. This morning I awoke to find the dishwasher unloaded and the kitchen cleaned up. She had been hard at work for me. What a girl!!! I don't think I tell her enough how much I appreciate what she does.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I'm so happy you have a blog. I've always thought you should start one. I loved reading all of your posts. It makes me feel closer to ya. No what I'm sayin'? I loved Lindsey's sprinkler/pirate pictures. I can see Campbell doing something like that. Also, I had no idea Emma was such a good helper. You will have to let me know how to get my girls jazzed about housework.
I love you Nik!

Colleen said...

Nikki,
Thank-you! Like Robin this helps me to know what is going on with the kids and confirms all the wonderful things I thought about them. You are awesome! mom