Isn't fall the best time of year? The sights, the smells, and the sounds all bring me joy and bring back happy childhood memories. I love the cooling temperatures, the football games, the beautiful colors and the crunch of the leaves beneath my feet. Fall just doesn't seem to last as long as I'd like it to. Each year I take pictures in hopes of preserving the season until it comes again the next year. Here are some of my favorite scenes. Half of them are from the past two weeks.
4 comments:
Oooh, that corn field one is my favorite!!! Great shots
Uh-oh! We have another photographer in the family (ho-oh!).
Good job Nikki. You have the eye, no doubt about it.
You two inspire me. I'm always hoping I can take pictures like you two someday. Thanks for being so awesome!
wow! I really need to get a nice camera. You take amazing pictures.
Post a Comment