This first one is a picture of our back window where we display the kids' Halloween artwork. Can you see the real spider? I never killed the spider so I'm sure it will be crawling on my shoulder while I'm nursing. Yikes
These next two pictures are of a house we pass on our way home quite often. There is an old ambulance in the front yard that looks like the ghostbuster ambulance. The light on top rotates at night like a real ambulance and there are scary creatures inside. Halloween music is playing if you pull over and get close enough to hear and you know we do every time.
The next couple are some Halloween art I saw laying on the countertop. Christian has decided he likes to draw now and he drew the pumpkin. Pretty good for a guy who never drew much before. Lindsey drew the fairy and the "singing candy corn cat"
And last, here are my favorites of last Halloween
Lindsey the Clown
Christian who is adorable and bites
And my favorite series...Aaron getting ready for Halloween
Needless to say Aaron was a hit at the school he teaches. Part of his character was strutting around to the song "Purple Haze" by Jimmy Hendrix. He had way too much fun with this and I'm convinced it was his alter ego.
Here's the finished product posing with Emma who is looking too cute to be a real witch
There you have it. Stay tuned for some pictures of our Halloween party weekend.












6 comments:
Where on earth did he get that costume and more specifically those shoes?
Too funny, i was going to ask the same question...where'd the shoes come from?! Thanks for the festive post-gets me in the halloween mood. Have a Happy one !!!
Those shoes have been in his family's costume box for a long time. I think they once belonged to his uncle. All the boys have gone through this costume a time or two.
Ha, ha, I LUV the leisure suite!! Paul has a blue one we found at Savers several years back. Only problem is he can't fit into it anymore!
Let's just say he sacrificed comfort for style.
I love that Aaron AND all his brothers have taken a turn wearing that hideously awesome seventies outfit. I'm totally impressed.
Post a Comment