Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Better Late

I figure this Halloween post is better late than never.  We had a good time this year. It was one of those years I just couldn't find the energy to make costumes so thanks to my sister Holly once again for providing a costume- this time for Christian.  Brooke wore the same Little Red Riding Hood costume that Emma and Lindsey wore- yeah! And Lindsey and Emma  decided on "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" hoping that it wouldn't be too hard for me to make. Everything came together for those costumes in the end.

We started out at my mom's for a Halloween party earlier in the month.

 I had my awesome sister Carly fix this photo to illustrate the fact that Brooke refuses to say "Lindsey" No matter how hard we try she still calls both the girls "Emma." So we really should have made their costumes like this.


My two cute "things"

I don't have a picture of all the cousins together, but I do have a video of the picture being taken. I always think the process of taking a photo is way better than the actual picture.


It was really fun visiting all our neighbors around here this year. There aren't a lot of kids in the neighborhood so every one was really happy to see us. 
Emma wanted to go with a friend this year so I don't have any pictures of her with us.  The moms at Christian's school were dressing up for the parties so I went ahead and came up with something.  One of my neighbors said I looked pretty with red hair.  Maybe I should go red?





And the aftermath.  All this candy was gone in three days.



No comments: