Saturday, October 13, 2012

Second Chance Treasure

When I was packing up our stuff a month ago I came across this soccer ball that had been sitting in a box in my closet.  I had almost forgotten about it and it was fun to see it again.  It is covered in signatures of soccer players from my high school team.  If you look really close you can see my name above "Mitre"


The funny thing about this ball is that it was given to me by my brother-in-law a few years ago. He had found it at the local D.I. which we know is a secondhand store.  After turning it over he spotted my name and decided to buy it.   It totally cracked me up seeing it and reading all the names and remembering the good ol' days of soccer.  I don't even remember signing the ball, but I'm assuming we gave it to a coach or administrator.   I guess he/she decided it wasn't worth having around anymore.
What are the chances it would end up in my hands?  So funny.

Here's some more views of the ball in case any of my readers are on it.



Kind of fun.

No comments: