Love these Nik! It's been a great season.
I'm with you...I feel like I've taken a quick walk with you every time I read your blog! :) Looks like we're both enjoying the beautiful fall! Your pics are awesome. So glad that you guys are adjusting and lovin' life.
wow, those are gorgeous! i sure am missing utah in the fall. idaho is pretty too, but we don't get the mountains and colorful array of leaves like utah. It's just a general autumn glow here. So glad i can see utah on your blog:)
Wow. Beautiful!I love the picture of you with your kids. That's a treasure.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love these Nik! It's been a great season.
I'm with you...I feel like I've taken a quick walk with you every time I read your blog! :)
Looks like we're both enjoying the beautiful fall! Your pics are awesome. So glad that you guys are adjusting and lovin' life.
wow, those are gorgeous! i sure am missing utah in the fall. idaho is pretty too, but we don't get the mountains and colorful array of leaves like utah. It's just a general autumn glow here. So glad i can see utah on your blog:)
Wow. Beautiful!
I love the picture of you with your kids. That's a treasure.
Post a Comment