I must have at least a dozen pictures that look similar to this, but I don't get tired of them. This is Aaron's favorite place to fish- Montana- and he goes 2-3 times a year.
Isn't it pretty country?
They saw some elk (above) and big horn sheep (below)
When Aaron gets stressed at work he always dreams of fishing in Montana
And now for Manti...
Here's what the Manti temple looked like when we pulled up during the day. Isn't it beautiful? I was surprised that the air was so clear because there are so many fires burning all around it.
This is a picture of all the chairs set up before the pageant. I thought it looked really cool. They must have gathered the chairs from all the church buildings for miles.
Here's a picture of the end of the pageant at night. I couldn't take enough pictures of the temple because it was so beautiful.
I've never seen the pageant all the way through because I always fall asleep and this time was no different. I can't help it. It doesn't start until 9:30 p.m. and ends around 11:30 p.m. My favorite part was at the end when the main couple reunites in heaven after the man dies. Yes, I woke up just in time to see that part and snap this picture.
I really don't have any pictures of me because I was the one taking the pictures. I had a great time though, sleeping under the stars, going to a water park, getting to know the girls better, etc.. Girls camp next week! But before then we have a family camping trip that we're looking forward to and of course the good ol' 4th of July.
Stay tuned for some updated pictures of Brooke. She is so funny!








No comments:
Post a Comment