Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birding Again

Tonight we took a drive up and down Main Street looking for the bird poster that Lindsey drew.  After a few spins we finally found it.   We are so happy that Lindsey got a chance to draw a bird this year. Her hard work paid off.  Here's some pictures of the drawing process and the finished product.





4 comments:

Carly said...

Tell Lindsey that I think that is AMAZING!!! Way to go Linds. Love the photo with the temple in the background too.

lannandem said...

That is so cool. Great job Lindsay! What a neat city you live in too...a temple, great neighborhood, charming main street....Neat! When is the temple being dedicated?

Colleen said...

Congratulations Lindsey!!! I love the bird you chose. I will have to check it out tomorrow when I come up. Are we running out of artists? Will Christian be the next Wolthuis to "Bird Flag". Can't wait to see this Nashville Warbler. Hugs Grandma W

Jenny said...

Wow! How cool is that to be featured on Main Street!