Monday, July 23, 2012

Lindsenator

The Lindsenator turned 9 today. We weren't prepared with presents and balloons and such when she woke up and she was really disappointed.  Pretty soon though we turned things around and by the end of the day she said it was her best birthday ever.

She drew up a picture of her cake and I tried my best to recreate it.  The cake was fun to make and I think it turned out pretty good.

I'd have to say it was a Hello Kitty/ Sparkly  birthday thanks to me letting her pick out her own presents this year- boring! No actually we had a fun time shopping together.




For her birthday activity we watched an old video of her when she was 4/5. She was so cute.

Here is some of it.



And more...





 and finally a song




Party on



2 comments:

Carly said...

That popcorn footage is still my ultimate favorite of her. Hilarious!

Robin said...

I have to say that your cake is impressive. I don't think I could pull that off. Happy Birthday to Lindsey!