Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Vacation

We had the funnest time with our family at the Heber Valley girls camp. And missing the 4th of July wasn't that bad afterall. We had such a great time that it really didn't matter.  Having my brother there made all the difference. I didn't know I missed him and his family so much until they spent time with us.  I'm looking forward to the rest of the summer with them here.

Here's the pictures

 Brooke met her cousin Eva, 5 months younger, for the first time.
Here's a close-up of the cutie
 Father-son moment
 The boats were fun
Another cutie

Mason loves Brooke

4th of July flag raising

 Lots of cousins!
Sam, Farrah, Lili, Luke, Christian, John
Loving the swing

The crazy crooked tree on our hike


And finally our last activity, the hike. It was a rare overcast morning and the hike was a lot of fun.

Can't wait for next year......Bear Lake?





No comments: