Wednesday, July 18, 2012

GC 2012

I don't think I've ever mentioned it on this blog, but I'm serving as Young Women's president in my ward.  For the past two years I've spent a large amount of time and energy doing this and it's actually a HUGE part of my life.   It's such a blessing to be able to teach and help and love and lead these young women.  It's hard, but I love it.
The latest activity was girls camp. I spent all last week there and returned home last Friday.  Although it's been almost a week since then I'm still recovering. It was physically and mentally exhausting, but so much fun at the same time.  I love these girls!!

A couple pictures for you-

Before it started- see me in the back middle?

Shark Island challenge

Lovely costumes for the skit

Skit practice

Red rover red rover...

Waiting to leave


Great times were had.  Lots of laughing,singing and bonding, not much sleeping and all the time WALKING. 



No comments: