Sharon, Star, Myself, Jocelynn, and Mary and some of our kids
Our kids played around in the splash pad while we chatted about Mary's new carpet, Sharon naming her new baby, Lacy's chaotic life with five kids, Star busy coming up with gluten free cookie recipes, and what Jocelynn has been up to since we last saw her a few years ago- water color painting, having kids etc.... These women are creative, smart, beautiful, and so much fun to talk to. I love to get together whenever we get a chance. Valley girls rock!!
Here's a few pictures of the kids and the splash pad-
Brooke was the center of attention.
Fun today, busy tomorrow. I threatened the girls with an entire day cleaning their room. I'm convinced if we do it right it really will take us all day. Later-



2 comments:
So sorry we didn't make it. Sounds like you had a great time! Would have been great to catch up with those women. Talk to you later.
Looks like so much fun! My heart aches a little bit to not live nearer to you all! Love you all!!!!
Post a Comment