Thursday, June 7, 2012

Night at the Park

We went to the park last night and hung around while Christian had his first t ball practice.  Some of my favorite memories from last summer were just going to the park and relaxing. Having a little baby around forced us to slow down and enjoy the little things.  I took the camera to the park last night and went a little crazy.  Enjoy...


T Ball practice can be boring 


I'm tending my sister's daughter Farrah for a few days




The clouds were awesome 

Aaron hit some balls to boys in the park




La La La La


 Finally... Perry Ice







2 comments:

lannandem said...

It's fun to see what you're up to! The park looks fun, maybe i will pack up the kids after their nap today and head to the teton park:) I can't believe your extravagant "school's out" neighborhood party, wow! What a fun neighborhood! Happy June Nikki!

Carly said...

Oh, so happy to see photos of Farrah. Can't wait until she gets home.