Here he is jumping like usual but if you look in the cropped picture below you'll see the look on his face. He had just gotten back from the neighborhood party with his face painted like a pirate. I'm not sure he meant to give that look, but I think it's hilarious. Arghhh!
Next we have Christian and his friend drinking pickle juice. Before I had seen Christian dip his spoon in the pickle jar after the pickles were gone and take a sip or two, but when he asked for a straw I was speechless. Drinking pickle juice like it was water??? Gross!
Yes they pretty much finished it off.
The next few pictures are from the day Christian wanted to sell something. He decided on rocks and went to work making a suitable display to sell them. I wanted to let him do what he wanted, but I felt I had to warn him about the market for rocks. His display was so cute and to him his rocks were priceless, but in the end he came up empty handed. Next time, lemonade?
"rocks for
sale
only a dollar"
What a cutie!
And last, here is a picture of Christian and his friend working on the sheetrock house.
These kids have such big ideas and they really believe they can accomplish whatever they put their mind to. I just wish I could help them more. When Christian and his friends were trying to build a car I loved that they really thought they could do it. I really wanted to help them but we both lacked the materials and the skills. Anyway, someday they'll do great things. Entrepreneurs? Engineers?
In the mean time Christian will just keep us laughing.
What a kid!








1 comment:
Love this post Nik! What a cute and creative little "weirdo" hee, hee. I remember a friend of mine drinking pickle juice right out of my fridge as well, but he was a grown adult!
Post a Comment