Monday, August 5, 2013

A Real Rodeo

We had a real rodeo come through our neighborhood today. One of the kids opened the door just in time to see a herd of cows heading down the road followed by a bunch of cowboys hoopin' and hollerin'.


We all ran out to see what was going on and after what I saw I had to run back in and grab the camera. It was so entertaining for us to see such a thing.

They had a hard time rounding the corner right there and half of them ended up in my neighbor's yard.
Just when we thought the show was over and the cows had gone on their way, a little calf came running into the field and the real rodeo began.


They chased this little one through four pastures before they could tie him up. In fact there was some calf roping going on in the middle of the road.


It's not everyday that you witness a "real rodeo" in your front yard.  I hope they come again!




1 comment:

lannandem said...

that is so cool! oh how i miss the valley