Thursday, April 4, 2013

Zoo highlights

We went to the zoo a few weeks ago and had a good time. Last time we went to the zoo I spent half the time nursing Brookie. This time no nursing, but plenty of worrying about Brooke running away and getting lost.  Busy busy.

Here's 3 favorite pictures from the day

So cute.
I should print this out and hang it on Christian's wall so he can remember how sweet he was


Caught the girls with their cousin in this funny moment

I think I enjoyed the giraffes the most

And now for my least favorite of pictures.  The kids fought about who would get to sit on the top of the gorilla. There was pushing and shoving and hitting. I wish I could forget about it but the pictures bring it up again.  Ahhh... family fun. 


I forgot to mention we invited Aaron's parents and his brother's family to join us and it was a lot of fun having them there.

Good times.

No comments: