Brookie turned two recently. We celebrated our birthdays together.
My mom had a care bear cake made for us since I liked care bears when I was younger. Brooke loved the cake and ate maybe too much because, she threw it all up on the way to her other grandma's. And that kicked off another week of sickness in our house. It has been quite a couple of weeks.
Brooke is so much fun. We love her happy demeanor and her cute smiles. She loves to say "bye bye, see ya" and she gives great hugs. Nap time is almost nonexistent now that she learned how to get out of her crib and open the door. And, for some reason we decided this is when we would also wean her off the binky. Not a good combination for peaceful sleeping. It's been tough, but we're getting through it. She is so precious to us and we're so happy she exists. There's so much more I could write, like about her cute new haircut, or about how she is growing so big especially her head ( in the 83 percentile?), or how she ended up in the ambulance on Sunday with a concussion after she fell off the tramp, but instead I'll leave you with a hilarious video of her eating cereal.
She LOVES her cereal.

1 comment:
That is the cutest thing ever. Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm....
Post a Comment