Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKFUL

There are so many things I am thankful for today, but I'd like to highlight just one.

This little gal- Little Brooke



I am so thankful for little Brooke. I consider her such a precious gift. Since she has joined our family I've realized even more how all of my children are precious gifts. We all adore this sweetheart who has brought so much happiness into our lives.  She is so much a part of this family now that I'm not sure what we did without her.  Yesterday I went to the store with all the kids. I carried Brooke around in her carrier and when we returned to the car I had a brief moment of panic wondering where Brooke was. I was relieved to look down and find her attached to my arm. It has become so normal to be carrying her around that sometimes I don't even know I'm doing it.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I am thankful for her too. What a beauty. So sweet and innocent. Hugs from Grandma