Friday, November 4, 2011

Give a kid a camera

Lindsey got a camera for her birthday 3 1/2 months ago and I just now loaded her 200 + pictures on the computer. Half of them were blurry, but there were several interesting pictures I'd like to share.

Uncle Ron's firework show

Christian and Ella making an X. Not sure why they are closing their eyes.

Christian went through a fohawk stage last summer. He did his hair like this almost everyday.

 This is a picture of the "beehive" carrot from our garden. Our carrots looked more like potatoes.

Lindsey's humor 

I actually took this one when we were on a walk together. The storm was coming in from behind the temple

2 comments:

Carly said...

I totally dig that first one! Neat-o...

Jenny said...

There's something really fun about that doll next to the lamp, and that carrot is awesome!