Such a simple note but it brought the biggest smile to my face that lasted for the next five minutes. Perhaps it was the timing of it that made it so important to me. I had been stressed out all day while preparing for Christian's birthday party. Or maybe it was because of the person who wrote it. She's such a good friend and one I really look up to. The fact that she was thinking of me meant a lot.
She inspired me. I'm going to go and leave a note for someone else. I hope it makes them smile!

2 comments:
cool! Thanks for sharing nik!
I just read your comment on our blog about the cattails:) i should clarify that it was Lanning that instigated the fun, definitely not me...so i shouldn't get any of the "fun" credit, because i too worried about the mess! (and still do! the fluff is still all over our lawn and every time we go outside it sticks to our clothes...so we all went to church with cattail fluff stuck to our church clothes yesterday!)
Leave it to the dad's to instigate the fun and then leave everything a mess:) Oh well!
Post a Comment