I gained a new appreciation for Aaron after helping him on the house yesterday. I was up and down the ladder helping hold wood, marking for cutting, gluing, and stapling. I say stapling, but after just three staples I told Aaron he could do the rest. The air kicking back at me as I pulled the trigger was too much for me. Especially while I was teetering on a ladder. It was hard work and more than once I wanted to called it quits. A few times Aaron caught me zoning out and he had to bring me back to earth. Besides that it was coooold.
When I expressed to Aaron that I felt the job was hard he said that it was really easy compared to the other stuff he's been doing. Putting a ceiling over the porch was much easier than building a window seat or built in shelves or lockers. It's much easier than putting up tile in our shower. That's his last big project that will take a lot of thinking and has already caused a lot of stress. I LOVE MY MAN
No comments:
Post a Comment