Monday, February 11, 2013

Quite a Week


This is Brookie with mascara all over her face. I'm embarrassed to say this isn't the only time she got into trouble this past week.  I'm embarrassed because many of these times could have been prevented by more vigilance on my part.  I had a pass last week though because of what a tough week it was.  Yesterday was packed with wonderful, but challenging opportunities.  Emma sang in church, I taught the adult Sunday School class which frightened me and I had a special evening planned with our little group of Activity Day girls and their parents.  It was quite a day!
That day was at the end of a very long week.  With the preparation for Sunday's events filling my mind all week, I had to add to that a horrible 5 days long tooth ache that ended in a root canal.   Despite the hard times though I had some people do some really nice things for me to help me through it.  I had friends babysitting, bringing me dinner,  and taking me to get the root canal because I was so nauseous.  My mom as always called to check up on me and offered advice.  Hey, we even had a really fun night at the ice rink Saturday night and earlier in the week I got in a fun hike/talk with a good friend.   So, the week wasn't all pain and stress!

Onto the next!  Bring it on!  Ok, actually let's give me a break this week...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So is the toothache problem resolved then? I've been wondering and worrying. I didn't know you had all this other stuff going on too. Yikes, girl!