Her language is getting better and better and she is so fun to listen to. Finally she learned to say "Lindsey" which sounds more like "Sinsey" At this point she will repeat just about anything you say. Recently she looked up at the sky and said "ky." I don't remember teaching her that word, but I probably talked with her a time or two about the sky. Her favorite word lately is "whoa!" She says that when she sees the Christmas tree lit up.
A not so fun thing is trying to keep her out of trouble. Her favorite thing to do is climb on the counter and destroy anything she finds. She dumps out the salt, rips papers, throws stuff off, etc. Her other favorite thing to do is get out the markers and write all over everything including herself.
It really has been hard with her lately, but she is constantly rewarding us with her fun personality and cute language.
One of her marker incidents
What a cutie! Life wouldn't be the same without her.



1 comment:
I hear ya.
Post a Comment