For Christmas Aaron and I wanted to have our grandmas over for dinner.
We thought we could share Emma's spelling bee prize and cook a turkey dinner.
This is my grandma Lou Jean and Aaron's Grandma Norma-she will be 90 next month!
What great ladies!!! They were so nice to us and so appreciative of us for inviting them over.
They kept telling us how great the food was and later on I told Aaron that there must have been angels that changed their food because it wasn't great at all. The turkey wasn't quite right, the other food was cold, and the rolls were crunchy because I cooked them too long. The other thought I had was that they didn't the think the food was great but they knew how hard we had worked and they wanted to let us know how much they appreciated our efforts. Either way, we all enjoyed the visit.
We took a bunch of pictures to remember our good time
Funny Brooke!
We really did have a great time. We should definitely do this again except next time we'll cook better food!




No comments:
Post a Comment