We're Moooving
Ok, ok, this is NOT a cow, but I had to say it anyway. Well, is that the craziest thing you've ever heard? We're moving...we're moving...we're moving? Yes, it is good, bad and sad...and
don't you think this picture is hilarious? I bet Aaron got some funny looks on his way to store this monster.
We'll be moving out next weekend so it is coming up quick. We've all cried our eyes out except Aaron. He doesn't cry over that sort of stuff I guess. It is HARD to move away from the people that you have grown to love. But, we are moving to familiar territory in the "valley" next to my family and to where Aaron and I already have friends. It will be significantly closer to Aaron's work-yeah! It won't be so bad and we will grow to love it, but still it is so hard to move. The great and amazing thing is that we sold our house. We feel SO blessed to have that happen. Silver lining!Adventure awaits!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment