Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finally!



We were finally able to go see the temple. I've heard from so many people who have been through it and I felt like I was missing out.  We went the other night with my mom, grandma, sister and niece, but for some reason we didn't get a picture taken with all of us.

It was so gorgeous inside but it was the feeling there that will be remembered the most. Such a good feeling!
If you haven't gone, you must!!

1 comment:

lannandem said...

so neat! I love to hear about your life (and about the spider too, that is cool!) I've been thinking of you a lot lately, good luck with the move and all the changes. I'm excited to think you'll be back in the Valley:) It was great seeing you and Brooke last week. Thanks for stopping by!! Brooke is such a cutie!