So here's some pictures of the weekend. On Sat. we traveled to Temple Square to see the tulips- yeah that was my idea. Since my birthday is coming up too I felt like I should be able to choose our activity. Anyway...
Look Who's standing
She got a hat for her birthday
We stayed until the sun went down. It was hard to leave.
The next day we celebrated birthdays with family. Brookie got her first piece of cake.
And some presents
Happy Birthday Little Brookie











3 comments:
We were at temple sq. on Friday. I was thinking of calling you to tell you to how pretty the tulips are. Happy birthday I'll Brooke. She is so sweet.
Happy Birthday to Brooke. What a doll. Looking forwrd to celebrating this coming Sunday with the two Birthday girls. Party on!!
Luv ya, Mums
HaPpY BiRtHdAy BROOKE!!!! What a sweet one! Nikki, i love that you love temple square and the tulips...looks like your love for it has rubbed off on your kids too:)
Post a Comment