Christian and I built this giant house together. It only took twenty minutes of my time and it was way more fun than doing laundry. Our relationship has improved greatly in the past few months. I am showing more patience and love and he is responding. He says "sorry" and "I love you" which he NEVER said before. He also surprises us all the time by cleaning his room or the kitchen or even his sisters' room. We still have some really tough times, but overall things are better.
I love this little guy.

3 comments:
That is awesome Nikki-the house AND the relationship:) Thanks for your comment about trigger thumb, that helps me be more at ease about it!
You are a good mom. What I love about parenting is that our kids just keep growing and changing. So personality conflicts that seem insurmountable can disappear in a few years.
That is good news! I can see the truth of that with my other kids. There is hope.
Post a Comment